What is a Header Tags?
Tags stand for a hyperlink, which connects one page to another. Most important attribute of element is the href attribute, which indicates the link’s destination. Tags used in HTML ( Hypertext markup link ) for formatting the base, Like
tag will be used for making tables in HTML language. Tags are used also in XML language for formatting the base of anything.
Types of tags: -
There are two types of tags in HTML:-
- Paired Tags: In Paired tags, there needs an opening tag which turns on the formatting feature and also a closing tag which turns off the formatting feature. For example: <DOCTYPE> and <hr>.
- Singular Tags: In Singular tags, there are no opening tags and closing tags. It is also called a stand-alone and empty tag. For example: <br>, <hr> & <img>.
How to use header tags in SEO.
- Title Tag: Title tag is an important HTML tag for SEO. It describes your content. On a search engine, how searches see our page. Your title is an advantage for your content. For example: “<title>Digital Marketing Services in Faridabad</title>”.
- Meta Description tags: Meta description tag is also an important HTML tag for Search Engine optimization. It is a help to show information in the search engine result. For example: <Meta name=”description” content=”Take digital marketing services from Ifrita web solution in Faridabad”>.
- Header tag: Header tag used to describe the content more briefly and it also makes the content easy…