What is a tag?
Tags stand for a hyperlink, which connects one page to another. Most important attribute of <a> element is the href attribute, which indicates the link’s destination. Tags used in HTML ( Hypertext markup link ) for formatting the base, Like <table> tag will be used for making tables in HTML language. Tags are used also in XML language for formatting the base of anything.
Types of tags: -
There are two types of tags in HTML:-
- Paired Tags: In Paired tags, there needs an opening tag which turns on the formatting feature and also a closing tag which turns off the formatting feature. For example: <DOCTYPE> and <hr>.
- Singular Tags: In Singular tags, there are no opening tags and closing tags. It is also called a stand-alone and empty tag. For example: <br>, <hr> & <img>.
How to use tags for SEO:
- Title Tag: Title tag is an important HTML tag for SEO. It describes your content. On a search engine, how searches see our page. Your title is an advantage for your content. For example: “<title>Digital Marketing Services in Faridabad</title>”.
- Meta Description tags: Meta description tag is also an important HTML tag for Search Engine optimization. It is a help to show information in the search engine result. For example: <Meta name=”description” content=”Take digital marketing services from Ifrita web solution in Faridabad”>.
- Header tag: Header tag used to describe the content more briefly and it also makes the content easy…